Friday 19 April 2013

Standard Textile Design Sizes

Standard Textile Design Sizes

In printed Textile Design the size of designs is usually 24 inches. You can also create anything that you can fit into 24 x 24 inches.

Sizes:
24 x 24 inches
12 x 12
6 x 6
8 x 8

Some design is done in 32 inch repeats or 36 but 24 is most common.

Always do what a client wants!

Inches fit can be made to perfectly into computer pixels. You just set the file size and the pixels per inch. For example a 6 x 6 file size at 300 pixels per inch is 1800 x 1800 pixels large.

This is by no means every size on every machine that prints fabric but you can ask a client what format they want and what repeat size.










3 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Reclamebureau Roeselare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. svbrokers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. digital marketing agency in bangkok

    ReplyDelete